Responsable CareLinea Blu Sayerlack has always been environmentally aware and, consequently, has decided to follow the principles of Responsible Care, the World Chemical Industry Voluntary Programme aimed at protecting the environment and the safety and health of employees.
Our missionOur mission is to create and produce coatings with low environmental impact. We take this responsibility not only in the interests of our company but also of the community.
Sherwin-Williams Italy has obtained various certifications: the company has obtained UNI EN ISO UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001:2015) Quality Management System certification for its production plants based in Pianoro, and also it has obtained UNI EN ISO UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 (ISO 14001:2015). Environmental Management System certification.
Hence, our range mainly includes waterborne acrylic coatings.
Advantages of waterborne coatings:
- Their outdoor life is twice that of any alkyd-based coating
- No cracking or flaking over time.
- These coatings are elastic and resistant to scratching, impact and abrasion.
- Non-yellowing coating film.
- Gloss retention.
- Colour stability.
- Re-coating: they can also be applied to products with old alkyd-based coatings.
- Ready to use: they can be thinned with tap water.
- Short drying times.
- Easy application by brush: a synthetic bristle brush is recommended.
- Tools can be cleaned with water.
- Lower solvent emission compared to traditional solvent-based coatings on the market.